Spartan Race: Military Wave
Join the UK’s first ever Reebok Spartan Race Military Wave.
Open to the UK military community this exclusive wave will take place at the Spartan Race Super at Marston Lodge, near Market Harborough on the 2nd September. The Super is an 8-10 mile obstacle course offering a challenge to everyone, whether you’re a hardened pro or a first timer.
Sign up as a personal challenge or organise a team to take on other members of our Armed Forces. Do it for fun or take it seriously, the choice is yours. All Spartan Races are chip timed for accurate results and there are penalties for failing or not attempting an obstacle to ensure a fair race (you might want to practice your burpees!).
The Spartan Race Military Wave is organised by, and in support of, Scotty’s Little Soldiers, the charity for bereaved British Forces children. 20% of your sign up fee will go directly to the charity to help with our work in providing much need support to those who have lost a parent in the Armed Forces.
Places are strictly limited to 250 and at the special price of just £68!
- Open to serving members of the British Armed Forces, members of UK based Allied Armed Forces, Armed Forces Veterans and members of the wider UK Military community.
- Participants must be aged 14 or over. Note there is a Spartan Junior Race available (find out more here).
- Fundraising is optional. We will send you details by email following your registration of how to set up a fundraising page.
- You’ll get all the usual Spartan goodies; Finishers T-Shirt, a medal, free beer & free digital photos.
- For more details about the event itself please visit the Spartan Race UK website here.
- This offer is only available via Scotty’s Little Soldiers (link to registration below).
Do you have what it takes to be crowned the UK’s Spartan Race Military champion?
Secure your place today by registering here: Reebok Spartan Race: Military Wave Sign Up